New American Funding
- 239-287 9075
- Heather Call
With many years of experience in the mortgage banking industry, and extensive practice in originating home loans for both purchase and refinance, I am a firm believer in excellent customer service and offering the most competitive pricing. When working with myself and New American Funding you'll receive:
- Professional advice and support in making your home financing decisions
- A full spectrum of loan products from which to choose
- Consistent communication and follow up throughout the loan process from myself and New American Funding's in-house operations team
- Industry leading close times
Please give me a call today for answers to any of your home financing questions.
I would be more than happy to offer my professional advice.
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.